Brunswick Blog

Brunswick Blog
Brunswick Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Fred Baptized! Now he begins to build his life around Jesus.

Hey all,

This was an exciting evening on Wednesday. I just met Fred last week through another brother in Christ who met him on the bus. Fred, myself and my friend talked for a while on Tuesday night. I got to know him. Asked a lot of questions. Shared the scriptures together. Slept on it, and then he decided he was truly serious about the decision to marry Jesus.

God had been working in Fred's life far before myself or my friend met him. Fred was ready to surrender. I didn't have to do much convincing. He just needed some direction on how to turn around and come home the to Father.

Now that he has been baptized the really exciting part begins: watching the Holy Spirit build Fred's life around Jesus.

Rejoicing over one soul who repented,

Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment